1. On your marks. Get set..GO!!..because in a hurry is like you were running in a competition.
Still, regardless the situation, a girl should always have at hand tricks that can save her, whether it's her hair, makeup or skin care routine. Cleansing is good as long as you don't abuse. Cleansing your skin in the morning can be really refreshing, yet unnecessary since you again have to remove all that dirt & those free radicals that affect the skin throughout the day. Well, this, of course, is alright if you cleanse it the night before. Therefore, you can save yourself a few minutes by splashing lukewarm water.
2. Moisturizer?? Check. Foundation?? Check. SPF?? Check.
These're 3 crucial steps in the entire beauty routine representing the base of your makeup. Therefore, skipping them wouldn't be such a good idea. However, those days're long gone as now we have tinted moisturizers. What's a tinted moisturizer??? Well, it's a magic product that evens out your skin tone & hides flaws just like your foundation, but in the same time it nourishes the skin & offers sun protection.
3. When waking up with a tired look & wishing to instantly bring some luminosity & radiance on your face, imagine that with just one swirl of the brush you can brighten up your skin.
Use a bigger brush & apply a highlighter on the cheekbones, temples, under the eyebrows & on the chin. Instant glow & light-catching gleam! When time doesn't allow you to, you can wear it alone, but if time permits, also over foundation.
4. It's the best undercover agent ever that can save you even from the most dangerous & disastrous situations.
I'm talking, of course, about the already famous concealer. When sleepless nights give you those 'sexy', mysterious panda eyes, a great concealer can make wonders. It takes a few seconds to apply it. Keep in mind that a creamy texture doesn't emphasize fine lines & wrinkles, yet it manages to cover dark circles.
5. Now, if you don't have a problematic skin that requires too much makeup in order to camouflage unwanted imperfections, there is 1 product that can upgrade your appearance in no time: red lipstick.
Too bold you say?? Not at all. Choose one to suit your skin complexion, with a matte texture or a glossy finish & get ready to add some drama to your look!!! Fabulous & head-turner not just for evening events, but also for a casual look.
6. Bad hair days.
Yes, we all have experienced these terrible moments at least once in our lifetime. However, you don't need a stylist in these critical situations. Just invest smartly in some styling tools such as hot rollers or a curling iron. Besides, a hair accessory, like a pretty headband or a stylish hat will help you get through a bad hair day with the smile upon your face.
What're your tips for on-the-go beauty??? Do you like the look of the tinted moisturizer?? Do you use highlighters or concealers??